The ethos of our company is a belief in a children’s right to take a leadership role in their learning. The name ‘Leading Children’ has been selected because of its dual meaning that as practitioners we lead children, but more importantly we promote their right and ability to lead themselves and us in our shared learning journey.
What you can expect from us
- Tailor made, inspirational consultancy and training, contextualised to meet the needs of individuals, groups and settings in Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1
- Relevant courses on recurring and current issues
- Audit and Evaluation Packages
- High quality, reasonably priced resources
- Professional, approachable and confidential service
Who we work with
Local Education Authorities
Leaders and managers
Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 Practitioners
Parents and carers
Please see our Consultancy & Training brochure for individual course details
Rachel Jacobs and Kath Williams have worked in Primary Schools, Nursery Schools, Childrenâs Centres and Colleges as teachers, trainers and leaders for many years. They have led training and support programmes independently and on behalf of Early Excellence in over 20 Local Education Authorities.
They are passionate about making learning real, relevant and exciting for young children.
Our full website will be available soon. In the meantime, please contact Claire Goulding, Administrator: